Friday 21 November 2008

more shopping

Well today I went to the bank and got me and OH a joint account! ooooohhh then we went shopping at the outlet, I didnt buy anything ut OH brough an all blacks top. We also ummed and ahhhed about a new caffeteeair who knows how to spell that one!!

We also saw the biggest christmas tree in britian too!

Since being back I have done the dishes that were from lastnight! I know ewww! I have also put lasgana in the oven for tea. The stray cat has been here, wait is still here! its been comming round for a year now! it goes to the forigen lady to get flea treatments and sleeps over at the black peoples house at the bottom and comes to us for its food! I think its doing pretty well concidering no one knows who it belongs to!

just killing time now unitll the food is cooked, well till its time to take the foil off and add the chips!



thats all for now folks!

No comments: