Sunday 7 December 2008

blooming decs and colds!

ok! so I still have my cold, only now its a tickely cough and when I do cough my head hurts! blooming thing, oh and its keeping me up too!

we put up our christmas tree today, blooming thing! took us well over an hour! the lights are on and so are the ballballs, all I think we may add is some tinsle. This is because we made the mistake of buying lights on a black wire last year and not a green one... duh!

but it looks good, just got to remember to water it! lol yes last year I killed the tree!

We also went to the farm shop and got some veggies too and had a bit of a drive round some of the areas we are thinking of moving too. We went to Woolies today for the biggest ever sale, quite frankly it was CRAP! it was up to 50% off and most things were only 10 or 20%. 

Back to work tomorrow, sigh, christmas dinner this friday plus a badminton tornimant, I must check I can stay at Sarah's! 

We have the family coming over for xmas dinner this year, well for 3 days! OMG where are we going to put every one?

well we are thinking that Sister and her OH are kipping in the livingroom, Mum and Dad in the spare room and me and paul, well in our own room. Then we have a 2 seat sofa and a "3 seat" sofa, now I do "" as its only really 2 seats but 2 huge seats so we may fit 3 on there.  we have a few games to play too inc some wii games and a pub quiz game! cool. we are also hoping for lots of drink, well im  going to need it! argh!

I think ppl will be arriving sometime after lunch on xmas eve, well I hope. we are also hoping to invite L and A over for xmas drinks too! god full house! Then we will be doing xmas eve tea. The xmas morning we will be having crassionts (or how ever you spell french brekki!) then we will be having a huge ish lunch followed by a nice walk somewhere. Then to return for nuts and crisps and other nibbles. Then boxing day breakfast followed by a buffett lunch. I havent gotten much further and all items are subject to change! lol

ok IM done, im dying so Im off!

1 comment:

Tsuki said...

Beef and Turkey?
Not over the top?
:)
Sounds good.