Monday 1 December 2008

The Crazy World of having a cold!

Good evening Blog readers!

ok Im going to do bullet points so I rembember what to write!

1. Sisters Blog
2. Evaluation stuff at work
3. Colds
4. Houses
5. Xmas

ok


1 My sister likes knitting, she eats, reads, sleeps and does knitting. Its nice to have a hobby, I dont mind that. However her Blog if you cut it would bleed wool and yarn and sheep. All she writes about at the mo is bloody knitting, which I want to write as nitting, thats a way better way to write the word anyways!!

2. Evaluation tools. So I have been given my first REAL deadline at work! I have to do some research about some Evaluation tools that can be used to evaluate our work! so first things first I need to find out what types of evaluation tools there are... Help people! OH suggested looking at Buisness as they do things like the SWOT and PEST analasys which I do know about but we need more like a goals type evaluation... hummm

3. Colds Tis the season! Yes I have had 2 weeks off work and during that time I have developed a cold. Started off as a slight cough and is now a chesty cough and a runny/blocked/runny/blocked nose. 

4. House, still looking on the old housing front, found another one, slightly cheaper, also got quoted at better intrest rate too!

5. Xmas! Oh my god! where are we going to put everyone!? We even brought a smaller xmas tree! OH and I have moved the living room round to see where everyone can sit, we also moved the kitchen table to see if we could eat at it! The main issue is going to be seeing the TV round the Tree! oh and we only have 5 seats and 6 people. oh yeah and 2 beds and 3 couples! argh I can feel the stress mounting!

PS I started Trampoline coaching again this week! Voluntary like!
ok rant over.

No comments: